Become a Member
Become a member of the leading immigrant rights coalition in Florida!
There are two ways to become a FLIC member, as an individual or as an organization:
Membership for Individuals
What are Individual Member benefits?
- Participate in all our activities, trainings, and events
- Receive the Coalition’s newsletter and other important up-to-date information
- Participate in our Annual FLIC Congress and vote in ballot initiatives that define the direction and scope of our collective work
What are my duties?
- Support FLIC’s mission, vision, and overall goals
- Pay annual membership dues ($10 per month or $100 annually)
Membership for Organizations
Organizations that wish to join our coalition must submit a membership application to be reviewed and approved by our Board of Directors.
What are Organizational Member rights?
- Nominate and elect the Board of Directors.
- Define the structure of FLIC, its direction, and the use of resources. This process is done in person at FLIC Congress or by absentee ballot
- Understand, define, and participate in FLIC’s work which includes members exercising rights, enjoying benefits, and fulfilling responsibilities
- Attend the Annual Congress to vote on organizational priorities and to elect Board members.
- Pay annual membership dues and help raise funds and other resources
- Represent the Coalition in a responsible way, reaching out to new communities, helping to increase membership in underrepresented sectors of the population