Mission: We are a liberal religious community: that provides a safe space for spiritual and ethical exploration, education, discourse and dialogue; respects human diversity, dignity and rights; pursues personal and world peace; and promotes protection of natural resources of the world.
We the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association, covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The rights of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.