FLIC has more than 60 member organizations throughout Florida, including farmworkers, undocumented families, students, unions, legal advocates, service provides and other community-based and grassroots organizations.
How does my organization become a member?
If your organization is interested in becoming a FLIC member, download and fill out the application form, and send it via email to email@example.com
Your organizational membership application requires approval by our board of directors which meets in August to approve new member organizations in time for the annual membership meeting in November.
- Nominate and elect the Board of Directors
- Define the structure of FLIC, its direction, and the use of resources. this process is done in person at FLIC Congress or by absentee ballot
- Understand, define, and participate in FLIC’s work which includes members exercising rights, enjoying benefits, and fulfilling responsibilities
- Attend the Annual Congress to vote on organizational priorities and elect Board members.
- Pay for membership and help raise funds and other resources
- Represent the Coalition in a responsible way, reaching out to new communities, helping increase membership in underrepresented sectors of the population
Know our members
Learn about our members in the map below or by clicking on their names in the list you will find at the bottom or on the right hand side bar.